Welcome to the website of the Community Development Volta e.V.
We organize humanitarian help in the Volta region in Ghana. We focus on the educational, vocational and social welfare of the people, as well as on their health. It is important to us to include regional networks (e.g. local craftsmen) and to initiate self-help.
Who are we?
- a non-profit association with members from various occupational groups
- linked to the region via our board member Paul, who comes from the Volta region
- officially registered as a non-profit association (e.V.) in Stuttgart (GER) since January 2014
What do we want?
- initiate, support and realize developmental projects in the Volta region in Ghana
- organize humanitarian help on the spot, that focuses on the educational, vocational and social benefit of the people, as well as on their health
- thereby contribute to the improvement of people’s living conditions